New Price! CARFAX One-Owner. Certified. Black 2015 Porsche Panamera 4S 7-Speed Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK) 3.0L V6 DI 24V ONE OWNER!, NAVIGATION!, LOW MILES!, ABS brakes, Alloy wheels, Compass, DVD-Audio, Electronic Stability Control, Front dual zone A/C, Heated door mirrors, Heated Front Bucket Seats, Heated front seats, Illuminated entry, Low tire pressure warning, Porsche Communication Management w/Navigation, Power moonroof, Remote keyless entry, Traction control.
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 111 Point Inspection
* Includes Trip Interruption Reimbursement
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty (between private parties)
* Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date or 24 months/50,000 miles (whichever comes first), not to exceed 100,000 miles, from certified purchase date (if new car warranty has expired)
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Join The Circle.
* Jaw-dropping handling; impeccable refinement; scintillating acceleration; available plug-in hybrid model; unimpeachable cabin quality. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Panamera is unlike any other automobile with four (soft-closing) doors because a Porsche is fundamentally different from all other automobiles, period. The front, shoulders, and rear all have instantly recognizable traits such as horizontal LED running and rear lights, and Bi-Xenon headlights. The fenders are slightly higher than the hood and, at the rear, they are distinctly muscular and form the typical Porsche shoulder line. Particularly striking are the side air outlets behind the front wheels. A low, wide stance and a sleek roofline leave an overall impression that these are true sports car proportions. The most remarkable aspect of the rear is undoubtedly the two-way adaptive spoiler, which is integrated into the rear lid. When sitting inside one of the 2015 Panamera models, four things immediately stand out: the ascending center console, the four individual seats, the amount of space in the rear (where even taller passengers will find plenty of leg and headroom), and the versatility of the luggage compartment, thanks to the folding rear seats. In conjunction with seat heating, seat ventilation function is also available. Plus, drivers can enjoy ParkAssist with surround view and camera. With multiple options to choose from, the Panamera hosts a variety of engines depending on the taste of the driver ranging from 310hp up to 570hp in the Turbo S models. The standard Premium Package brings a booming sound system to the Panamera, and for safety, this Porsche offers brake calipers, pad-wear sensors, ABS, multiple airbags, and optional Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes. Source: The Manufacturer Summary