Have you always wanted a behind the scenes look at what goes into buying a vehicle? Do you have a love of details and numbers? Do you get a sense of satisfaction from helping others? Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment?
Motor Werks is looking for people with these talents and skills. There are two routes you can take – traditional accounting or the sales team.
Join our transactional accounting team responsible for posting car sales into our accounting system. No experience required other than an attention to detail and a love of numbers. There is a fair amount of interaction with the sales team to ensure the transaction is correct.
In traditional dealerships this position is called “biller” but here at Motor Werks we call it “deal coordinator” as it is a better descriptor for the total work performed.
Support the sales team in finalizing the actual car sale. Help customers obtain financing. Work with banks to ensure the correct paperwork is submitted. Create the underlying paperwork needed to finalize the transaction. Work with Accounting on questions.
This position is perfect if you have mortgage processing experience, worked as a finance assistant or were a biller in a dealership where you dreamed of the excitement of the sales team. We call this position “loan processor”.
Motor Werks is the premier luxury dealership in the northwest suburbs. Our employee growth record attests we are not just a car dealership … we are a family. Over 15% of employees have worked with us for more than 15 years.
Responsibilities – biller:
* Post car deals into the accounting system.
* Follow up on title requirements.
* Work with the sales team to ensure accuracy.
* Participate in month-end closing.
* Support the deal coordinators as needed.
Responsibilities – loan processor:
* Create all state, federal and internal paperwork needed to consummate the sale of a vehicle.
* Work with finance sources to secure approval for customers.
* Keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and values, and track price changes to support the client advisors and department managers.
* Accept, collect, and receipt customer payments.
* Support the sales team as needed.
Traditional benefits you find in any dealership
Those unique to Motor Werks:
* Generous PTO policy which starts at 90 days
* Employee assistance program
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Employee appreciation and engagement events such as Pinewood Derby and Drive in Movies.
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
Paid time off
Short/Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Employee vehicle purchase plans
Complimentary Starbucks Coffee and various other fountain drinks
Family owned and operated
Employee Appreciation and Engagement Events
Health and Wellness Programming
Family owned and operated
Discounts on products and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.